|Crazy thing? This makes total sense to me.|
It’s October, which means I am about twenty days away from leaving for Japan for my one month excursion! In case you’re new or haven’t been paying attention these past few months, the main purpose of this trip is to create a fun photo guide for the REN’AI RENSAI universe, focusing on neighborhoods, foods, objects, and other unique things found in the series that you can’t find outside of Japan. Not all of my readers will ever visit Japan, let alone Tokyo, so I would LOVE to make sure I cover something that you would be interested in!
So as I am putting together my photographic itinerary, I want to make sure that I get what YOU would like to see! Comment below if there is any place or thing in particular you would like to see get a photo and a mention in the special book, and I will try my hardest to make it happen!
The following are the places I am DEFINITELY going to in the Tokyo area, so they’re already covered!
- Kita, where Reina and Aiko live
- Shinjuku, particularly Ni-chome
- Minato, where Reina works
- Suginami, where Aiko grew up
- Adachi, where Reina grew up
- Nikko, where everyone and their mother vacations
- The schools that inspired Reina’s places of education
- The school that inspired Aiko’s university
- Shrines and Temples
- General everyday life in Tokyo (something you want to see in particular?)
- TRAINS ALL THE TRAINS.
- f o o d
Sadly I can’t go to Hokkaido or Nagoya this trip, guys! Maybe next time~